Saturday, April 5, 2014

Minnie and Mickey Mouse Cake

 The Completed Cake

So here is the finished project! 3 tier cake ALL made from scratch, from the cake, to the buttercream, the filling and to the fondant. I have some royal icing piped on there and my Rice Krispies Treat Mickey Shoes. I had so much fun with this cake. Using different techniques. The second tier does need more work, I tried to make it more like a dress but I will figure how to make it better for next time I work on a cake design like so.
 
Down here I have some sugar cookies with Royal Icing on top. This is my first time working with royal icing on cookies, making little designs. So YES its not the greatest, I know. But practice makes perfect right? Right!
 And here is the gorgeous birthday girl next to her cake.
she was way more into the lollipop. Not really understanding that the cake is for her. But that's okay, everyone else enjoyed it very much ;)

Baking's Sweet
 
CAKE.
By Joelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment