Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another Mickey/ Minnie Peek

Another Look!

Here is another look at the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cake that is due soon!!
 Its slowly coming in all together.
 
  I have Minnie's bow and ears complete, and made out of fondant topped with some pearl dust. I have two different ones, one for white and another for pink. Both purchased at Jo-Ann's $4.99 ea. or $2.00 if you have a 40% off coupon!!
Above I have Mickey's Shoes! about 3 feet long, and no. Not completely made out of fondant. It's RICE KRISPIES TREATS! Nom Nom Nom. You can either make your own or buy a box of them and form it. To save time and I thought money ( making from scratch is cheaper ) I bought a box from Costco and used about 14 bars to form both shoes. It still saved me a lot of time. So buying the box is better for me.
 
4 more days to see the completely finished cake! 
 
Baking's Sweet!
 
CAKE.
By Joelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment