Friday, August 1, 2014

CAKE. News

 
 

New New New

 
So finally I've order in new cards, they should be here in 8 business days. I'm very excited to finally have new ones with the NEW LOGO and y'all have seen this logo. I've posted it recently. Once they arrive I will post pictures of the new and improved. I've also written up or I must say typed up a new order form and a new cake contract. I have list of every ingredient I use for I can do inventory weekly. Yes, this might seem crazy. But I just need to be more Organized about this. Especially since I want my own shop eventually, I want all this to be P E R F E C T. I'm so proud of myself honestly. So many things I've improved in, like I said "practice makes perfect" and well its been some time now and I can finally say when it comes to icing and covering a cake I was getting better each time but after the last cake it was so perfect and spot on. I deserve an award or such for this haha.
 
So many new things coming for CAKE and even though no will notice or see because a lot of it is coming from the business side of it. I just wanted to put it out to you all, that there is so many things happening behind this blog and photos on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
 
Until next time,
 
Baking's Sweet
 
CAKE
By Joelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment