Sunday, March 16, 2014

Logo Found. . . .?

New Logo?:)

 
These last few weeks or so I've been trying to create a new logo! Something simple. And I think I've got it. I've been trying to upload it to the page as my header but for some reason its not coming out the way I want it. It changes color and it looks completely wrong from what is showing above.
But here it is, the new and improved. No more skulls. Now I just need to make new cards, for now I  can still use the old ones, maybe this logo wouldn't be here for long. I change my mind like crazy!! But I really like this logo.
. . . .
There is a voice I hear saying
"This isn't the one"
But till then I will continue to draw some out. Until then, here is option number one. I'll post more hopefully to see what will be best for my little business I'm trying to build here.
 
Baking's Sweet
 
CAKE.
By Joelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment